Mommy Makeover at The SHAW Center
You have spent months or many years bringing beautiful children into your family. Your body has gone through many changes from new spider veins, a spreading midsection with loose skin and weakened abdominal muscles, large breasts which have now gotten smaller and sag. With over 30 years of body sculpting experience, Dr. Shaw understands the sacrifice women make with their bodies during and after pregnancy. With plastic surgery, you can reverse some of these changes. It may be time to consider a “Beauty after Baby” procedure. Scottsdale plastic surgeon, Dr. Shaw loves being able to offer his patients a way to recover their figures, self-image, self-esteem and feel better about themselves from the inside out. You love your children and Dr. Shaw wants you to love your body again, too. The SHAW Center provides a number of procedures designed to improve the face, breast, and body, while reversing the effects of pregnancy and restoring your youthful vigor and vitality.
Beauty after Baby
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty removes excess skin and repairs the weak and stretched abdominal muscles. Vaginal structures are elevated and tightened as well.
- Liposuction to get rid of resistant pockets of baby fat.
- Breast Augmentation to correct breast volume loss or deflation after breast feeding.
- Breast lift with or without implant augmentation to correct sagging breasts and increase volume if needed.
- Breast Reduction to lift and decrease the size of the breast.
- Labiaplasty to reduce the size of the inner labia and tightens the vaginal opening.
- Treatment of facial skin changes that are a result of pregnancy hormones such as the mask of pregnancy or melasma.
Beauty after Baby
If you are done having children and have stopped breastfeeding, and are looking for a way to reverse the body changes brought on by pregnancy, Dr. Shaw and The SHAW Center team will help you on your journey. From initial consult with Dr. Shaw to your post op visits and beyond Dr. Shaw will offer surgical and non-surgical options to give you the best result possible with the lease scarring and downtime. Fill out a Consult Request or Virtual Consult form the get the process started or call us today!