We feel that first impressions are important, and your smile can be one of the first things someone notices about you. Feel confident in showing it off with these simple at-home suggestions for keeping your pearly whites glistening. Below are a few natural remedies that you can easily create in order to enhance this essential feature of yours!
– Brush your teeth with activated charcoal and water.
– Brush your teeth with a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
– Swish coconut around in your mouth for 10-20 minutes.
– Mix turmeric with either water or coconut oil to create a paste, and use to brush.
– Combine apple cider vinegar with water to swish around in your mouth like a mouthwash, and do so for a few seconds at a time.
– Muddle together one to three strawberries with baking soda and use the mixture to brush. Then let it sit for about 5 minutes. Brush teeth again afterwards, and floss to clean out the excess strawberry seeds.
In addition to creating these at-home mixtures, there are some other regimen adjustments that can be taken in order to help bolster your beaming smile even more.
– Avoid dark pigmented food and drinks, such as coffee, soy sauce and marinara sauce.
– Add raw, crunchy fruits and vegetables to your diet, such as apples and carrots.
– Limit the amount of acidic food and drinks you intake. This includes; sodas, wine and citrus.