Get excited because the Spa at The SHAW Center just introduced some new members to its ZO Skin Health family! This extremely trusted skincare line helps to create truly healthy, youthful looking skin through addressing the latest advances in skin therapy technologies that appeal to all skin types, genders and ages. ZO Skin Health is one of The SHAW Center’s best selling product lines and for good reason. Now you can continue to spoil your skin by recognizing the benefits of some of our Spa’s newest products now made available to you!
ZO ORASER BODY EMULSION PLUS
This skin stimulator is an anti-oxidant-rich complex with lactic acid, which helps to soften rough patches, as well as hydrate, exfoliate and nourish— from head to toe.
• Exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes epidermal renewal to help soften and smooth skin texture
• Stimulates skin’s natural renewal process to improve elasticity and firmness
• Reduces the appearance of brown spots and evens skin tone
• Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex (vitamins A,C and E) provides continuous protection against oxidative stress
• Restores hydration and strengthens skin barrier function
• Provides DNA protection and enhances DNA repair
ZO ORASER CORRECTING HAND & BODY SCRUB
This breakthrough exfoliator helps to improve the appearance of hand and body areas that suffer from dry, rough, scaly skin. This dual chemical and mechanical exfoliating system uses proven salicylic acid and sugar crystals for a multi-exfoliation approach. Shea butter, mango and safflower oils moisturize and replenish to soften skin and make hands, feet and all areas of the body look and feel hydrated. It also contains antioxidants and redness reducers, which help to make skin look and feel younger.
• Exfoliates and resurfaces dry skin to immediately polish rough texture and leave hands and body silky smooth
• Moisturizes skin to soothe severe dry, rough skin
• Replenishes lost lipids
• Hydrates and helps prevent moisture loss
ZO INVISAPEEL INTENSIVE RESURFACING PEEL
This invisible home peel for both face and body of all skin types uses an enzymatic process to renew the epidermis, leaving skin noticeably smoother, firmer and brighter. We highly recommend this product, which employs diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil, for patients not able to get in to do a skincare treatment.
• Provides enhanced exfoliation of the epidermis without apparent flaking or peeling
• Specialized enzymes and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) promote exfoliation to improve the texture and help even skin tone
• Enhances skin barrier repair
• Prepares the skin for other ZO®products and enhances their benefits