Meet QWO- Your Cellulite’s Worst Enemy.
The SHAW Center is excited to be one of the first medical practices selected in the nation to introduce QWO to our patients!
QWO is The world’s first FDA- Approved Injectable for the treatment of moderate to severe treatment of Cellulite.
- 90% of women struggle with cellulite
- 3 in 5 women feel judged because of their cellulite
- 77% of women spend time or effort dealing with cellulite
Cellulite isn’t your fault
Cellulite is just part of our biology. Most women will have cellulite in their lifetime. Unfortunately no matter how much you work out, eat healthy, or wish it away- cellulite won’t budge unless you get to the source.
- Cellulite isn’t fat.
- It isn’t caused by what, or how much you eat.
- Or because you aren’t exercising enough.
Bring your bottom to the top of your to-do list and ask us about Qwo® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes)—the first and only FDA-approved injectable for cellulite—now available at our office!
Call to Schedule Your QWO Consultation Today
What is QWO?
Qwo (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes, Endo Aesthetics) is the first FDA-approved drug device for cellulite treatment in women. It is a solution of liquid collagenase, an enzyme that breaks down and remodels collagen, a key protein in fibrous bands that creates cellulite dimples. It is FDA-approved in adult women for the treatment of moderate to severe cellulite dimples of the buttocks.
What is Cellulite?
Ready, set, QWO!
Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands beneath the skin that create the appearance of dimpling, lumps, and bumps. Qwo works by breaking down those fibrous bands, redistributing fat, and stimulating collagen to smooth cellulite away.
Here’s some of what you can expect with QWO:
- Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks.* Women received 3 treatments, 21 days apart. Results assessed 28 days after 3rd treatment.
- A non-surgical treatment clinically proven to reduce moderate to severe cellulite
- Injections take as little as 10 minutes.*
- In clinical trials, women required no post-treatment downtime