To our valued patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed over the last couple of months, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to protect the safety of our patients, our team, and our community while maintaining the highest quality of care.
With that said, we ask that you follow the steps below:
- PARK, STAY COOL IN YOUR CAR and CLICK THE LINK in your text and email reminders to let us know you have arrived in our VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM. Follow our text messages and we will notify you when we are ready for you to come UPSTAIRS to our screening area.
- SCREENING: Our office will communicate with you prior to your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. You will also be asked fill out a brief questionnaire once you come into the office.
- SCHEDULING: We will be scheduling appointments in a manner that establishes social distancing and allows for adequate time for disinfection of all areas in between patients.
- Please COME ALONE to your treatment. We are, however, allowing one “significant other” to join you for consultation and pre-op appointments only. No children please.
- WAITING AREA: You may notice that our waiting room will no longer have our designer cloth chairs, magazines or refreshments. Bottled water is always available- please ask.
- Bring a FACE COVERING (facemask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth. All patients, visitors, and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times while at our office.
SCREENING QUESTIONS & VISIT PROTOCOL:
- We will take your temperature.
- Questions regarding any flu-like symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or loss of smell today?
- Questions regarding recent travel history
- Have you taken any fever reducing medications today? (i.e. Tylenol, ibuprofen, aspirin, naproxen)
- Questions regarding recent contact with patients either diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19?
- After screening you will be escorted directly into your treatment/consultation room.
- In the exam room, you will be attended to by our medical providers, all who will be wearing proper personal protection to ensure your safety.
- Enhanced and frequent disinfection of all surfaces and high-volume areas as well as in between patients.
- Plexiglass shields at all stations and points of communications
- Scheduled regular cleaning services.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the office and in exam rooms.
- Spacing our patient appointments to maximize social distancing.
- Daily screening of all staff prior to their work shift
Please feel free to call us anytime to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
As always, thank you for your continued support. We value your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Shaw and the entire SHAW Center Team!